...We provide Solutions
is a Business Consulting Firm with expertise in Processes and Procedures, Business Restructuring and Management, Project Syndications...Read more
Competent Machines Limited was originally the hardware's division of Incapint Limited but has now been separated as an independent company to take ...Read more
...empower your brand
A digital signage solution that can work as a network or a stand alone. It has the capacity to deliver still photographs or video ...Read more
PERFORMANCE OPTIMISATION PROCESS “POP”
When M. Hammer and J Champy wrote ‘Re-engineering the Corporation” Business Process Re-engineering” (BPR) became the one cure solution to business reorganization. However subsequent study groups and authors came to recognize and regard BPR as an IT driven workforce reduction process.
Before development of intellectual resistance to BPR, many companies in America and Europe have embraced this process with mixed results depending on corporate circumstances and implementation procedures.
In Nigeria, multinationals extended BPR to their local operations aided with consultants like PWC, KPMG and similar firms. Some indigenous companies especially in the financial sector joined in the foray.
Looking at the global economy at that time, it is almost safe to say that BPR was a way of helping business increase their efficiency by incorporating IT into their operations.
Today, the global economic meltdown means that many businesses require one form of counseling or another on how to respond to the situation. The big corporations can afford to hire the multinational consultants. What about the middle income companies?
Another issue to address is whether BPR as practiced in the 1990s is still the solution?
This is the background for our introducing a new way to business process engineering called “Performance Optimisation Process”
BPR - POP
While BPR is predominantly about processes, POP is about people.
While BPR resulted into massive job cuts, POP is about optimizing the use of people such that when job losses are involved it is originated from the bottom not from top management.
BENEFITS OF A BOARDS CLUB MEMBER.
- Provision of informed professional Board.
- 3 Professional Board Members
- 1 Peer Board Member
- One Board meeting each quarter
- Availability of Counseling services for members with business challenges’.
- Availability of secretariat services and meeting rooms for members
DUTIES OF A PROFESSIONAL BOARD.
- Helps to formulate Corporate Policies.
- Review and sincerely appraise corporate operations and proffer professional suggestions.
- Provide unbiased advice to the Chief Executive as well as appraise the performance.
- Review development plans and annual budgets as well as performance thereof.
MEMBERSHIP OF EACH BOARD
- Small Business Consultant
- An Accountant
- A Human Resource Consultant
- The CEO of a company who is not in direct competition with you.